11.13.2009

Change? Change?! CHANGE?!

My dearest Blogger,


I regret to inform you that in your new editor you forgot to include a FREAKING SPELL CHECK. I feel great rage at this and demand that this problem be changed before I go and make a fool of myself for not knowing how to spell simple, yet important, words. I would give you examples, but alas, I do not know how to spell them. This is a horrid misconception of the abilities of many of your bloggers. We need a spell check. There is no way that I can write this in word and paste it on my blog. Such a thought is pure madness! "You could always use google to check your spelling." You say, "A spell check isn't that important!" You say. You have it all WRONG blogger! What have you been feeding your feeble mind! Do you even really care how your bloggers feel? Or how much regret and embaressment they feel from spelling a word wrong? I don't even think I spelled embaressment right! One second. Let me google-check that. NO! NO I DID NOT! This is an outrage...I...I...I almost feel like leaving you, Blogger. Yes. Leaving. Walking right out the front door and never coming back. This will most certainly show you how much anger you have installed in my heart. Goodbye forever, Blogger.


Yours Always,


Chris.




P.S. This was all a joke. I'm not actually leaving. I just noticed that there wasn't a spell check and It made me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, I thank you very much for this! I cannot withold my excitment! My face feels joy!