10.15.2009

Making friends!

So, I figured that, now that I have a blog, I should go around and befriend other people who also have blogs. This seems like a pretty simple task. Aren't most bloggers just lonely computer geeks looking for friends anyways? No. No they are not. Many of them, as I have discovered, are very angry people.
I can handle rejection better than most. I have, being me, been rejected by my share of girls and friendships alike. There's just something about being rejected as a blog-friend that really hurts on the inside. I mean, really deep. In the soul well. There is no explaination, no reason for them to say no. They just click their little buttons and I'm on the path to being alone. Yes, a cyber-walk of shame.

So, I decided that instead of trying to make friends, I'll just start following people I think are interesting and let them try to figure out who I am. Maybe if they come visit my blog they'll actually let me be their friend for a while.

On another note, a bit of good news on my part.
I'm a huge fan of Role Playing Games. I'm really into a game called "Call of Cthulhu" right now. This is an RPG based off of Lovecraftian literature, and I find my self drawn in by it's atmosphere and awesomeness. I just now found out that Bethesda, the creators of two of my favorite games (Oblivion and Fallout 3), made a call of cthulhu video game. I cannot sheild my utter excitment from you. I nearly screamed like a schoolgirl when I pulled it up on Wikipedia. Oh, man, good stuff.

But that's all from me today. I have got to stop blogging at two in the morning...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Chris...
    So this is your blog. Finally, I got to see it. :)
    It's okay that you don't have friends on here. I'll be your nonblogger friend. Because you know me...I'm definitely not doing a blog. However, also knowing me I'll probably keep reading yours then get curious of what it's like to have one, then start it, get discouraged(almost like you have), and then finally give up when no one reads my only-funny-to-me-and-maybe-you blog. hmmm...oh well. Story of my life. haha
    Well I don't even know how long until you see this comment. I hope it encourages you because I love your blog! But hopefully you'll get it soon or else I may forget I even did it. :P

    Oh...by the way
    love always,
    Smalls ;]

    ReplyDelete

Why, I thank you very much for this! I cannot withold my excitment! My face feels joy!